I am trying to make up for not posting in the last few days. Here is another thing I have been working on. It is a replication of another dribbble post.


There are a couple of things missing but most of them would be replicated with a webfont. There was also the issue of not having a choice in the anti-aliasing of the font. The image was made using photoshop and probably used crisp or smooth which makes the font look real nice. I don’t even know if I got the font right. I used Open Sans. It looked close enough so whatever. I’ve been working on this on and off for about 2 weeks so it is time to give it away!

Click the image for a dabblet. BTW, I always misspell dabblet because of the triple B in dribbble!